Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Taking the Day Off

Today I'm taking a break from my projects....don't worry they'll be back!!  Today, Kevin & I are celebrating our three year anniversary. 


Three years ago today I married my sweetheart and best friend.  There are about a million reasons why I love him - and don't worry, I won't list all million. :)   He brightens every day with his goofy jokes (that I love) and his handsome smile.  I might be biased, but he's the most wonderful person -- and I'm SO blessed to have him to go through life with.


A very happy third anniversary to my sweet, wonderful, husband!








29 Hand-Me-Downers Shared:

Kara said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary!

kathie said...

Have a happy happy day! Too many people take their marriages for granted, good for you for appreciating your hubby :)

Traveling Thrifter said...

Congratulations and Happy 3 Year Anniversary!

Tina said...

Well congratulations. We share a celebration date. Today is my birthday and on the 17th, my hubby and I will be married 27 years. Sounds like you have a good guy there. Many blessings to you for many wonderful years to come.
T

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary!

Brandy said...

Aww! Happy Anniversary!

ChRiS said...

Happy Anniversary and many more to you both!!

Sue said...

What an elegant bride you were!

Happy Anniversery!

S
xo

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your wedding photos!

Samantha said...

Aww! Happy Aniversary!!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!

RACKS and Mooby said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a wonderful day!

Okie Chic said...

Pretty Bride. Happy anniversary!

Lisa said...

Happy anniversary to Mr & Mrs Hand Me Down House! Have a wonderful day! : )

Jessica said...

woohoo!! happy anniversary!!

Decorchick! said...

Amanda Shut up!!! Today is our 4th anniversary!!

MR. GNOMES GREEN BLOG said...

Congrats on your three years together, I wish you many more happy years together. Have a wonderful time together today :-)

Christy--Southern Sassy Girl said...

Beautiful pics...happy anniversary! :o)

Jensamom23 said...

Have a fantastic day celebrating each other. Continued Blessings!

Allison said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful pics.

Bette said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look so cute together! Great pictures too!

Amber Dawn said...

Congratulations to both of you!! What a cute couple you are!!

Paige (Final Clothes-Out) said...

Hooray for Anniversaries! Enjoy the day off.

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!! <3

- Brittany said...

Happy, happy Anniversary! Glad you decided to take the day off ;-). Have a great one.

Brittany
http://www.prettyhandygirl.com

Life in Rehab said...

Awwwwwww, and aren't you a gorgeous couple!

Mandy [Mandy's Yellow Corner] said...

CONGRATS! You were such a gorgeous bride!

becca jordan said...

good call on that wedding dress! i only got married in december and already feel like my dress is out of style! yours is totally classic.

oh and happy anniversary! :)

Joy @ Thrifty Parsonage Living said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! Beautiful photo of the two of you :) I love your dress...my daughter had the same dress for her wedding last year.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read every single one...and LOVE visiting all your blogs in return!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails